Goal: To protect the best interest of senior citizens by overcoming economic, physical and psychological challenges faced by the senior citizens.
- To facilitate the process of relief and rehabilitation of senior citizens,
- To strengthen collaboration and cooperation among the social organizations operating across the country,
- To advocate for formulating appropriate policies and programmes and their effective enforcement by the government,
- To exploit the rich knowledge and skills of senior citizens through undertaking livelihood initiatives and other means,
- To reduce the generation gap through awareness, dialogue and discourse,
- To conduct research and studies on various aspects of senior citizens and bring its findings to the people concerned and stakeholders and.
- To undertake actions required for protecting and promoting the interests and needs of the senior citizens.